Seat reccomendations?

This is a discussion on Seat reccomendations? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi what seat would fit a 5'11", 180 lb man? I don't race, but do drive spirited at times, and ...

Seat reccomendations?

Hi what seat would fit a 5'11", 180 lb man?
    I don't race, but do drive spirited at times, and sometimes have lower back pain...
    TIA!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

holy month bump
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

Milk crates

bump

The JDM STi seats are somewhat smaller so they should hold you well. Otherwise there are a lot of aftermarket choices. If you don't race i would not get a fixed back seat. So look at the reclinable "tuner" seats... Sparco's Torino and Milano's are very comfortable and will hold you like your mom did as a child. Recaro also has some extremely comfortable road seats. Basically just depends on your budget, and how much your back can take.
    autobahn storming scooby

Quote Originally Posted by blackshadow
    The JDM STi seats are somewhat smaller so they should hold you well. Otherwise there are a lot of aftermarket choices. If you don't race i would not get a fixed back seat. So look at the reclinable "tuner" seats... Sparco's Torino and Milano's are very comfortable and will hold you like your mom did as a child. Recaro also has some extremely comfortable road seats. Basically just depends on your budget, and how much your back can take.
    Smaller is most definatly not what I want...with the stock seats, it seems more often than not I am one cheek up, one cheek down.
    Thanks for the other suggestions though...