Speaker Reco's...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Speaker Reco's... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Real quick...Is there a speaker, and if there is, can you tell me which one, that will direct fit an ...

Speaker Reco's...

Real quick...Is there a speaker, and if there is, can you tell me which one, that will direct fit an 04 WRX with the basic audio setup? (6-disc, front component, no factory sub). I don't want to do ANY, spacing, etc. Is there anything I can just plop in the front (including tweeter) and back? I know my options, if any, will be extremely limited, but I am not too concerned with getting something really high-end anyway. I've tried searching, but no one seems to talk about anything that doesn't need some modification to fit...Please Help!!! Thanks.
    2004 WRX Sedan (SRR...Premium) SOLD

2012 WRX Plasma Blue 5-door

"Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here. We're talking about unchecked agression here."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I take it there is nothing????

I stubled upon these...

http://www.hookedontronics.com/show_...s.jsp?cid=4514

If the link doesn't work they are an Infinity Reference 5000cs 5-" Component System. If you look them up, let me know how you think they might fit...I don't want to order something online only to have to bring it somewhere to be put it anyway. Thanks

"Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here. We're talking about unchecked agression here."

t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

I Support ClubWRX
    The problem is that the stock front speakers come with a strange triangle bracket mounting configuration. You pretty much have to fab up a bracket of some sort to be able to effectively mount an aftermarket speaker. At that point you might as well make it a spacer bracket and make it easier to get a good speaker with some decent depth to it.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

blaupunkt overdrive series should fit without spacing.

http://www.blaupunktusa.com/Blaupunk...rdrive/Coaxial

i think their holes will match up too.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

The top mount depth of the Infinity's I want (Reference 5.25 component) is 2 5/16 inches. What size spacer should I go with from the link above? The thicker of the 2?

OOOooohhh a sexy party!! Go Stewie
    04 Java Black Pearl - Sleek Eye

All you see is my license plate... SCOOBY-X

Quote Originally Posted by GOD The Almighty
    Patrick, you are a complete accident

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.