2003 WRX factory speakers
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2003 WRX factory speakers within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; does any one know what the factory speaker size is for the 2003 wrx w/o the upgraded speaker systems?? I ...

Question 2003 WRX factory speakers

does any one know what the factory speaker size is for the 2003 wrx w/o the upgraded speaker systems?? I keep searching and getting different answers....thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If it helps, 6.5's WILL NOT fit(front) without some fabing work. 4's fit just fine in the back. They audio shop guys had to tear apart the baskets on the factories to make my Infinitys fit in the front,and the 4's plopped right in. I don't know the extent of the custom work, I didn't ask.

This is a wagon they went into, but my guess is the spaces are identical.

I sent an email to SOA and asked about mounting depth/width and the reply is that the 2003 is the same as the 2002, so ya might have more luck in getting some solid numbers by researching the 2002 model.

Hope that helps some.

Dan

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.