Fabric coming seat
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Fabric coming seat within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone else havin problems with the fabric coming off their seats. Every time I vaccume my back seats the fabric ...

Fabric coming seat

Anyone else havin problems with the fabric coming off their seats.
    Every time I vaccume my back seats the fabric gets looser and looser.
    Pretty soon my back seats are gonna look like a headliner from '82 olds.
    Your signature sucks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd bring it back to the dealer if I were you. But knowing SOA they might void the warranty of the seats because your engine mods caused people to put extra force on the fabric while accelerating...

LOL
    Your signature sucks

you're exerting too many lateral G's on the fabric due to "spirited" driving....waranty void!!

lol i am having the same problems with my seat and i know i've read elsewhere that others are having problems as well....

my problem is on the drivers seat where i sit on my wallet the fabric is fraying......has been for about the last 8,000 miles!!!
    totalled 1 wrx psm sedan
    now onto '03 wrb wagon!!

Time to get leather seats. Mine are starting to fray on the butt portion for the 2nd time, so I'm seriously considering leather seats.
    Catalytic converters are for hippies.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.