SO ****ing MAD RIGHT NOW. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on SO ****ing MAD RIGHT NOW. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Sorry to hear about that man. I hope everything works out for you. I couldn't imagine going to classes in ...

Sorry to hear about that man. I hope everything works out for you. I couldn't imagine going to classes in the early AM without a iPod. I rue the day my 60GB dies. Not that its going to happen anytime soon. *knocks on wood*
    2005 CGM STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Update:

Brand new ipod and new case compliments of the apple store. Emo no longer
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

Great !!!!!! Good to know that apple is still as great as they were a year ago!
    -05 CGM STi Blobeye Syndicate #4
    -97 Acura SLX totaled 231k
    -95 Toyota Land Cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by DJSHADOW7
    Emo no longer
    Thank goodness.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Apple is quality. Their laptop power supplies made excellent toast. Apple warranty support was told to deny any problems, when called about flaming laptops and burning houses.Didn't my Ipod shuffle just blow it's battery for no reason? Yep. It did.
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

Nice kill
    - Local Riceist

Quote Originally Posted by DJSHADOW7
    Update:

Brand new ipod and new case compliments of the apple store. Emo no longer
    did you get the extended warranty? if not, you still have a year to buy it. after that its not eligable.

i have a 40gb and a 60gb, both with 2 year warrenty...when it comes to iPod's get as much warrenty as you can!

I have the 30g video ipod and i have had no problems. The only minor thing is that with the Stock 05 Head Unit the volume will not go high enough. I live in AZ so i like to drive with windows down but i can hardly hear the music. Any thoughts????

Quote Originally Posted by dubya05
    I have the 30g video ipod and i have had no problems. The only minor thing is that with the Stock 05 Head Unit the volume will not go high enough. I live in AZ so i like to drive with windows down but i can hardly hear the music. Any thoughts????

How is it hooked up?

I use the cassette mod
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

I have it hooked up through a FM modulator/ charger in one

Quote Originally Posted by dubya05
    I have it hooked up through a FM modulator/ charger in one

Who makes an FM modulator and charger? You sure it isnt an FM transmitter/charger?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.