OEM CD Player
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on OEM CD Player within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi all, I searched the forum but couldnt come across someone that did what i want to do. My question ...

OEM CD Player

Hi all,

I searched the forum but couldnt come across someone that did what i want to do. My question is. Will the 05 oem CD player fit into the dash of a 02 wrx?
    Bugeye Mafia member #79
    The Blobeye Syndicate #79
    01 WRB WRX aka The Scooby - Sold
    05 WRB STi aka The STi (EJ207)

All We'll Drive

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My guess is yes (although I do not know for sure) but I would imagine that the harness would be different. Why though? Might as well just go aftermarket unless you are trying to return your car to stock.
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

Quote Originally Posted by Skreekin
    My guess is yes (although I do not know for sure) but I would imagine that the harness would be different. Why though? Might as well just go aftermarket unless you are trying to return your car to stock.
    it actually has an aftermarket cd player in it but i just like the look of the 05 cd player.
    Bugeye Mafia member #79
    The Blobeye Syndicate #79
    01 WRB WRX aka The Scooby - Sold
    05 WRB STi aka The STi (EJ207)

All We'll Drive

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.