autometer finally - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on autometer finally within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I like the WRXtra one better because it is more low-key. IMHO, the best choice, but it depends on what ...

I like the WRXtra one better because it is more low-key. IMHO, the best choice, but it depends on what look your after.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I like the one in the first picture, where can i get it?????????

Re: I ordered one of these...

Originally posted by NYWRXTASY
    I don't know about the autometer dash pod, but I just ordered this from www.wrxtra.com (this is their pics not mine)

NYWRXTASY
    SQC-035

has anyone ordered this and gotten it yet? Just wondering how long the wait is after ordering. Also in the picture it looks like there is a space on each side. Is this just an illusion or is there an open space there? Thanks this is what I've been looking for...

By looking at the next pic, you can see that there is not a "space" but it is part of the console itself.

Originally posted by AndyWRXWG
    has anyone ordered this and gotten it yet? Just wondering how long the wait is after ordering. Also in the picture it looks like there is a space on each side. Is this just an illusion or is there an open space there? Thanks this is what I've been looking for...
    I ordered it online from www.wrxtra.com and it only took about a week and a half. It is an "illusion", that is the sides of the housing. If you get the black faceplate like I did, it even less noticible and even more stealth. I havent installed it yet, but when I can get a pic I'll post it. Glad to help

well someone posted an e-mail from auto meter on nasioc.com that said the gauge pod bezel will be out in Martch. All they are waiting on is for the insturctions to be printed up. At least that's what the e-mail said.... So just as I was about to order that clubwrx pod, now someone has to go and spout out a new date so I'll have to wait and see if it's true.. man what a pain.

I hope it's worth the wait. That sux when companies lag on releasing products. I understand that the companies want to make the product the best possible, but sometimes it gets ridiculous.

I have been questioning Autometer for 2 years about the bezel, it is the same answer every time.....

It is not in production yet for the consumer and it will not be until they see that it is a item that is in demand.

how much more Public demand do they want!!!!!

I will be waiting for the bezel and when it comes out I will be buying one, I have my car already setup for the bezel, so if it doesnt come out, I am screwed....

Anyway....just thought I would let you guys know...it is not out yet.
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

i have the housing from wrxtra.. its very nice. solid build, very well made. I give it 2 thumbs up. I bought it for 99.99 when it first came out.
    97 VW GTI VR6 Vortech 10psi--SOLD
    03 Platnium Silver WRX Stage4+ - SOLD
    05 Crystal Grey STi

Has there been a firm releas date for the bezel pod and center pod yet? Doesn't autometer realize that they can make money with these products?
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

by the time autometer comes out with these, Subaru will have redeigned the dash, lol!

I ordered mine from Summit and they told me in a week the dash pod should be ready to ship??? I hope.
    Why would you advertise and Sell a product you Dont have?????
    Autometer needs to get on the BAll. HOW many orders have they lost SO FAR???
    Its Never Enough!!!

Well...

Has it been released yet?

Re: Well...

Originally posted by CattyGirl
    Has it been released yet?
    There is another thread where someone (Vercapalis?) claims that they are now being shipped. Call them up and ask!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast