Opinions on Blitz BLM Gauges?

This is a discussion on Opinions on Blitz BLM Gauges? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Whats up guys!!! I am thinking about getting the Blitz BLM gauges, anyone have any insight into these things? The ...

Opinions on Blitz BLM Gauges?

Whats up guys!!! I am thinking about getting the Blitz BLM gauges, anyone have any insight into these things? The seem to come pretty recomended, but just want to make sure before I drop all this cheese.... TIA!

Dustin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've got a BLM boost gauge and I love it. It looks really good during the day and especially at night. I'm on Kyrene and Warner if you ever wanna check it out.
    "You have a sunburn, mmm, like chokolada, ahhh, it's you, me and Pina Colada."

I may have to, I am in and out of PHX and Denver so I will take a look. Do they seem pretty accurate?

The gauge seems pretty accurate to me. I matched it up against my accessport which supposedly gives the most accurate readings and the peak boost seemed to match pretty closely. It's kind of hard to tell exactly since the readings aren't in psi. Shoot me a PM if you're in town and want to check it out some time.
    "You have a sunburn, mmm, like chokolada, ahhh, it's you, me and Pina Colada."