TWM shortshifter Review ---

This is a discussion on TWM shortshifter Review --- within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi all, Just got my new TWM shortshifter today.. .. Very well contstructed piece Install was pretty straight forward just ...

TWM shortshifter Review ---

Hi all,

Just got my new TWM shortshifter today.. ..

Very well contstructed piece

Install was pretty straight forward just had a hard time getting the new ball into place !!

But after everything was put back together its really something ... A couple inches shorter & and the throws are nice and accurate AND SHORT of course !

DOesnt feel notchy or anything like that... Im really impressed!

2003 ASPEN WHITE WRX
    ------------------------
    Stage 2 !!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey this may be an old thread but i got this shifter for christmas and i could not agree with you more. it is truly an amazing shifter for the money and i got it for 80 canadian
    TheJ original quote
    I didn't just fall off the truck from riceville. I mean how do you know the earth is round? You have a book that "SAYS" so... That doesn't mean too much.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonbeeb
    Hey this may be an old thread but i got this shifter for christmas and i could not agree with you more. it is truly an amazing shifter for the money and i got it for 80 canadian
    Nope not old at all.. lol
    2003 ASPEN WHITE WRX
    ------------------------
    Stage 2 !!!!

wrx hunter, get some kartboy shifter bushings as well, they make it 50x better.

the worst part about a short shifter is those cold days when its already hard enough to make a it go in gear and the shorter lever doesnt help. Haha what kind of difference do the bushings manke
    TheJ original quote
    I didn't just fall off the truck from riceville. I mean how do you know the earth is round? You have a book that "SAYS" so... That doesn't mean too much.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonbeeb
    the worst part about a short shifter is those cold days when its already hard enough to make a it go in gear and the shorter lever doesnt help. Haha what kind of difference do the bushings manke

i cant tell you exactly the difference it makes, since i did the shifter and bushings at the same time. but i know my setup now feels amazing compared to stock. shifts are precise and short. not mushy at all.

any pics of it installed?? i have the kartboy but for some reason i really want it shorted... my friend today me about this ss befor ei bougth my kb.. but i forgot the name.... how would this compared to kb?

Pics below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx parts 009.jpg   wrx parts 011.jpg  
    TheJ original quote

more pics can be found in my old thread
    Short Shift Install Help
    TheJ original quote

the shifter bushings allow you to become one with the transmission

like you can feel everything thats going on...and how far you are into gear and everything is precise...it's amazing

haha i like that. sounded all jedi style lol
    TheJ original quote