New Seats Ideas - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Seats Ideas within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yea, have you ever sat in a 1-piece seat? They are not comfortable for road driving for any particular amount ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea, have you ever sat in a 1-piece seat? They are not comfortable for road driving for any particular amount of time and are total overkill unless you're gonna be racing.

I wouldn't pick a seat by looks. Try to find a local place that sells them or someone local that has them and sit in them. Just because one 'looks' comfortable, doesn't mean it is....
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks for the input,
    the fixed thing was a issue but when i once sat in one it was not very different then my regualr driving position if not the same, i drive very upright. but i guess i should get brides.
    thanks again

the Brides are hot,

but the one that says Bride down the middle is pretty rare I think... I saw some guy on nasioc trading / selling his entire bride wrx / sti interior, looked pretty nice IMHO
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amukaoen
    A local guy in NJ has that almost same setup.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

wow that is a pretty sick setup, i think it would look amazing in blue.. but i found those seats for sale on an online store but who knows they could be rare..
    thanks

did you see how spotless it was? MINT x 10!

ya, thats waaaaaay too nice for a daily driver (but it is for that one guy in the post)... an interior like that should be for a show car only.. I mean what.. are you gonna pull the floor mats out each time you sit in it?

If you want a blue interior why not just get a USDM STi interior. I recently just got it (Front + Rear seats + carpet + doorpanels) I absolutly love it, looks great, feels fantastic and goes OH so well with my WorldRallyBlue exterior

I Support ClubWRX
    I think my GF would destroy me if I put a one piece passengers seat in my car!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

yeah that is what i was thinking about when i was the rex with the brides, the passenger was not a fixed i am thinking i should do that but it wouldnt look as nice...
    what you guys think i mean its much more important my car looks show quality with seats and harnesses then some cuyte girl in the passenger seat complaining why her seat wont go back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12