New Seats Ideas - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Seats Ideas within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yea, have you ever sat in a 1-piece seat? They are not comfortable for road driving for any particular amount ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea, have you ever sat in a 1-piece seat? They are not comfortable for road driving for any particular amount of time and are total overkill unless you're gonna be racing.

I wouldn't pick a seat by looks. Try to find a local place that sells them or someone local that has them and sit in them. Just because one 'looks' comfortable, doesn't mean it is....
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks for the input,
    the fixed thing was a issue but when i once sat in one it was not very different then my regualr driving position if not the same, i drive very upright. but i guess i should get brides.
    thanks again

the Brides are hot,

but the one that says Bride down the middle is pretty rare I think... I saw some guy on nasioc trading / selling his entire bride wrx / sti interior, looked pretty nice IMHO
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amukaoen
    A local guy in NJ has that almost same setup.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

wow that is a pretty sick setup, i think it would look amazing in blue.. but i found those seats for sale on an online store but who knows they could be rare..
    thanks

did you see how spotless it was? MINT x 10!

ya, thats waaaaaay too nice for a daily driver (but it is for that one guy in the post)... an interior like that should be for a show car only.. I mean what.. are you gonna pull the floor mats out each time you sit in it?

If you want a blue interior why not just get a USDM STi interior. I recently just got it (Front + Rear seats + carpet + doorpanels) I absolutly love it, looks great, feels fantastic and goes OH so well with my WorldRallyBlue exterior

I Support ClubWRX
    I think my GF would destroy me if I put a one piece passengers seat in my car!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

yeah that is what i was thinking about when i was the rex with the brides, the passenger was not a fixed i am thinking i should do that but it wouldnt look as nice...
    what you guys think i mean its much more important my car looks show quality with seats and harnesses then some cuyte girl in the passenger seat complaining why her seat wont go back

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.