Carputer

This is a discussion on Carputer within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys, i am installing a carputer in my wrx this weekend... my original plan was to fit a 7 ...

Carputer

hey guys,
    i am installing a carputer in my wrx this weekend... my original plan was to fit a 7 or 8" touchscreen where my stock head unit is now (2003 wrx). i made a custom fiberglass glove department to house the carputer, but the problem is i need to relocate the head unit (i will be installing a single din head unit, no more stock one), preferably to where the stock clock is. currently i have gauges there, but those will become obsolete once the carputer is up and running because the carputer keeps tabs on everything for me, i may relocate those gauges anyways...

does anyone know where i can get, if they even make one, a stereo housing unit to relocate the head unit to the stock clock area? if not, i will end up creating one out of fiberglass, i would rather buy one though.

any ideas??

thanks guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Try this dude.

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/p...roducts_id=662

People have fit a single din head unit in that pod very easily.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::