Speakers for iPod?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Speakers for iPod? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so my dad bought me a bose sounddock for christmas. i read some reviews and they pretty much said the ...

Speakers for iPod?

so my dad bought me a bose sounddock for christmas. i read some reviews and they pretty much said the bose sounddock sucked...for the $ it is. they said if it cost $75 then it would be worth the money, but for $300 its a rip off.

so my question is this. what i want to buy is some computer speakers and im wondering whats the best i can spend $300 on. if you had $300 what would you buy.

the kind of music i listen to i listen to stuff all the way from electronica with alot of bass...to acoustic guitar. so i need something that can handle a dance song, but also have a clear crisp sound for acoustic jams.

any ideas would be soooo helpful. im wanting to buy something within a few days.

thanks guys

-adam

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got the JBL Ipod dock for christmas it sound pretty good, doesn't have alot of bass but the sound quality is very great. I've never been impressed with Bose stuff, I think its overated and overpriced.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure Klipsch makes an iPod sound speaker system. I have never heard it or heard anything about it. But I do know Klipsch makes some seriously good speakers. I used to have their 4.1 promedia system for my computer. it rocked the house.

Edit:

here you go - http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=974
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

+1 for any Klipsch speakers.

They have great sound with a ton of clear hard hitting bass.

I know Logitech makes really nice computer speakers as well. Very good bass reproduction.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

yea i dont need something specifically made for iPods. i just need some crazy comp speakers. i already have a dock for the ipod so i dont need something really made for ipods specifically. Klipsch you say? ill keep that in mind...thanks guys

Headphones + Headphone amp for hte best sound quality at that budget. Other than that - Why not look at a shelf top system to run the PC into if you have the room?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.