where do i....

This is a discussion on where do i.... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; im running amp wire to the back and i went under the carpet the whole way until i get to ...

where do i....

im running amp wire to the back and i went under the carpet the whole way until i get to the back seats... how do i get around them in the back.. does it come down as one big whole? or do i need to unbolt the seats? or am i being a complete noob... ive installed plenty of times i just want to know the easy way

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BUMP!.... anyone know where a howto or anything to get them past the backseats the easiest way?... can the whole seat come down?

maybe some more info on the vehicle would help.

04 wrx...i have all wires sittin in the floor behind the back seats because im stuck

can the backseat not lay down??

Still a bit confused. The wires are laying in the floor behind the back seat? No the sedan seats do not fold flat. On my wagon there is 2 bolts to take the bottom seat out and then presumably there will be bolts to get the top out as well. That should give you a good start. More info you give the more help we can give. Where are the wires and where do they need to go?

they need to make it into the trunk with complete stealth.. to go to my amp. and i was stumped on getting around the seats...