another ipod option

This is a discussion on another ipod option within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone seen or have any experiance with the new harman/kardon ipod device. Check this out: http://www.harmankardon.com/drive-1/tour.aspx I am trying ...

zab

another ipod option

Has anyone seen or have any experiance with the new harman/kardon ipod device. Check this out: http://www.harmankardon.com/drive-1/tour.aspx
    I am trying to figure a good way to install this if I get it. Not really sure where I would want the screen and control placed. I am open to any suggestions. I would obviously like it to be discreet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Woah that's pretty cool! $199.99 is pretty steep, but it's comparable to the other crappy crap for the 30gig video ipod right now. I'm definitely going to check it out!

Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Woah that's pretty cool! $199.99 is pretty steep, but it's comparable to the other crappy crap for the 30gig video ipod right now. I'm definitely going to check it out!

not to derail, but I just bought the video iPod last night and i was wondering if i can only put Quicktime formats on it or if i can put any video file ext.
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Janus
    not to derail, but I just bought the video iPod last night and i was wondering if i can only put Quicktime formats on it or if i can put any video file ext.
    I didn't put any quicktime formats on it, only mp4 formatted items. I'm not sure what my setup is because my bf gave me all the software, but I use Nero (awesome software, worth theh 30 bucks) to compress all of my movies into the right formatting for my ipod. Then I just drop them into itunes and wah-lah!

Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

yeah I Nero for my burning software and hate it, but I'll try out the mp4 format. Thanks
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zab
    Has anyone seen or have any experiance with the new harman/kardon ipod device. Check this out: http://www.harmankardon.com/drive-1/tour.aspx
    I am trying to figure a good way to install this if I get it. Not really sure where I would want the screen and control placed. I am open to any suggestions. I would obviously like it to be discreet.
    i prefer the Alpine HU with ipod adaptor system all controls are on the HU makes ease of use awesome.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition