S202 cluster question
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on S202 cluster question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; OK heres the deal.. I got a S202 cluster for my wrx about 8 weeks ago. and i was on ...

S202 cluster question

OK heres the deal.. I got a S202 cluster for my wrx about 8 weeks ago. and i was on ebay looking around and saw another S202 cluster but theres a difference mines has the outside temp guage and the one on ebay dont. Ebay cluster This is the ebay one
    This is mine

Notice on the far left side the Outside temp thing on mine.
    So my question is which one is actually the real S202 cluster?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The wierd thing actually is yours has the extra knob and it doesn't look like the ebay one does.
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

The extra knob controls the setting of the shift light...i forgot about that i set it when i put the cluster in and for got about it. Now that i looked at the picture again mines has the light and the onther one dont. Im strarting to like mine more.

Quote Originally Posted by EmsTraumajunke
    The extra knob controls the setting of the shift light...i forgot about that i set it when i put the cluster in and for got about it. Now that i looked at the picture again mines has the light and the onther one dont. Im strarting to like mine more.
    LOL yeah thats gives me the imperssion tho that the other one a has had that sti sticker added or it is from a different version.
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    The one you got looks like a JDM STi cluster.
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by S4toSTI
    LOL yeah thats gives me the imperssion tho that the other one a has had that sti sticker added or it is from a different version.
    They're both definitely from sti's. They both have the 8k rev limit.

I have the cluster that is pictured on the bottom and quite frankly no one has been able to definitively tell me what car it came from... I've been told that it's a prodrive cluster, an s202 cluster, a spec-c cluster, a regular v7sti cluster.... If you find out what they are, please do share!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

LOL ^^^^ either way you definately go the better one since urs has the shift light so who acres what it is... it rocks.
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

that is one good looking cluster. So is it basically plug and play?
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

Yea its plug and play. Yea i think mines better just for that reason either way its still JDM and still rare so ill just be happy.

the s202 has a cluster that is blue in color, but it doesnt have the shift light. if yours is blue and has the shift light, its the prodrive one.
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

where did you get your cluster with the shift light?
    335whp & 320 wtq on 93 oct
    stg 4 = too much power for my tranny
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2125080

jdmpartstexas.com
    But they dont have anymore

i think it's pretty weird that the speedo goes only to 180kmh that's like (113MPH)
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

Quote Originally Posted by rallymaniac
    i think it's pretty weird that the speedo goes only to 180kmh that's like (113MPH)
    all cars in japan have a 180kmh speed regulator installed as per the government
    335whp & 320 wtq on 93 oct
    stg 4 = too much power for my tranny
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2125080

something about speed limit laws over there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.