Full POLK/Momo Sound System Value?

This is a discussion on Full POLK/Momo Sound System Value? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I'm still new to the WRX scene and I know absolutely nothing whatsoever about audio systems in the ...

Registered User MarylandEcstasy's Avatar

Full POLK/Momo Sound System Value?

Hey guys, I'm still new to the WRX scene and I know absolutely nothing whatsoever about audio systems in the car. I just bought a used 02 rex and it just so happens it came with a bunch of sound upgrades that are great but I just don't know what to do with them/ uninterested in keeping them either. I've never really been into the 'I.C.E' as they call it.

I plan to sell them when I can figure out how to take the subs and amps apart from my trunk, but any idea what the value of 2 12" POLK subs, two MRV-T757 Alpine amps, and one POLK C500.1 amp is? I have checked online but the prices seem to be mixed. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User MarylandEcstasy's Avatar
    bump for anyone who may know?
    Quote Originally Posted by A member from SRTforums.com commenting on the black AMS EVO
    It really doesn't matter. once he hits 20+ psi in what ever gear its gone. even if you(or any car for that matter) get full boost by 3200, he would real you in a pass like you were going back wards that is unless your flux capacitor is working right Marty .