New Boost Gauge
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Boost Gauge within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Finally got rid of that annoying stock boost gauge that I couldn't read, and replaced it with a 2-5/8" Ultra-Lite ...

New Boost Gauge

Finally got rid of that annoying stock boost gauge that I couldn't read, and replaced it with a 2-5/8" Ultra-Lite gauge and pod that I got from Ride Revolution! Yeah it's a big gauge but I didn't want one so small I have to strain to see it, I put the green bulb cover on the back light and it matches the dash perfectly.

2005 Cobb Stage 2.5 Aspen White WRX w/ Sunroof
    VF34'd - STI TMIC - 565 inj's - Blitz DC III Turbo Timer - Eibach Pro Kits - Rota Torque's 17x8in Wheels Bronze - 245/40-17 Dunlop FM901 tires
    STI JDM Front and Rear Strut Bar's - Greddy EVO 2 Catback- Invidia V2 Downpipe - DC Sports Uppipe
    Cobb AP - DC Sports Short Shifter - STI Seats and Carpet

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how about a night shot
    2004 Aspen White WRX
    All Factory Options

thats the autometer one right? I was thinking of getting those. But I hear bad reviews about them. Any input on this?
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    thats the autometer one right? I was thinking of getting those. But I hear bad reviews about them. Any input on this?
    i have the same boost gauge as this guy. no bad review from me. i had mine over a year now and there is nothing wrong. its accurate as hell too
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

they sell em where i work 49.99 ea.

boost AF ratio and oil temp..plus I get 20% off.. sounds tempting.

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

you gotta hook it up gus. i need a fuel pressure gauge
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    you gotta hook it up gus. i need a fuel pressure gauge

ill check if we have it today. text me your #..somehow I only have chris#1's #

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Only problem is that I cant see the gas gauge unless I lean to the far left... LOL

I will get used to it though.
    VF34'd - STI TMIC - 565 inj's - Blitz DC III Turbo Timer - Eibach Pro Kits - Rota Torque's 17x8in Wheels Bronze - 245/40-17 Dunlop FM901 tires
    STI JDM Front and Rear Strut Bar's - Greddy EVO 2 Catback- Invidia V2 Downpipe - DC Sports Uppipe

It's a beast. But I still like it. As far as not being able to see the gas gauge...that's what the little yellow light is for
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOFAST88
    It's a beast. But I still like it. As far as not being able to see the gas gauge...that's what the little yellow light is for
    That's so true! I had to get this gauge... I was at Ride Revolution in Johnson City Tennessee (which also advertises on clubwrx) and the little voice in my head said "BUY IT OR DIE SHANNON!"

So I bought it...

Quote Originally Posted by STL WRX
    That's so true! I had to get this gauge... I was at Ride Revolution in Johnson City Tennessee (which also advertises on clubwrx) and the little voice in my head said "BUY IT OR DIE SHANNON!"

So I bought it...
    I hate all those voices in my head telling me to do things or die
    I definately need to get some gauges. Waiting for the right deal, and I'll do the three pod clock swap probably.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOFAST88
    I hate all those voices in my head telling me to do things or die
    I definately need to get some gauges. Waiting for the right deal, and I'll do the three pod clock swap probably.
    I want to get that pod too and get matching gauges to my autometer. Oh and I just got some crappy night pic's, my camera cant pick up all the light but I can see it very well at night, and it matches the dash.

Yeah that gauge is huge! It looks good though. That first night pic looks like its been photoshopped or filtered in some way. Its kinda cool looking.
    2005 CGM STi

Quote Originally Posted by iMP|2EZiONS
    Yeah that gauge is huge! It looks good though. That first night pic looks like its been photoshopped or filtered in some way. Its kinda cool looking.
    Yeah I had to use Auto Color and Sharpen on it since my camera is crap for night shots!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.