Hole in Sub
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hole in Sub within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys i currently have 2 rockford fosgate p2 10 inch subs and today i found out that something in ...

Hole in Sub

Hey guys i currently have 2 rockford fosgate p2 10 inch subs and today i found out that something in my trunk went right through the middle of the one. is there anything i can do about this or do i have to shell out for a new sub. thanks
    TheJ original quote
    I didn't just fall off the truck from riceville. I mean how do you know the earth is round? You have a book that "SAYS" so... That doesn't mean too much.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if it stil under warrenty or not.. you can send it into rf and get it reconed.. many audiofiles do this along with many other audio people. as long as it didnt mess anythgin else up.. id ontknow how much it will cost though..

its not under warranty, cause its my fault. im just wondering if it would be cheaper to buy a new one
    TheJ original quote
    I didn't just fall off the truck from riceville. I mean how do you know the earth is round? You have a book that "SAYS" so... That doesn't mean too much.

call rf up and see what they say .. it might be.. since it is the holidays you probably can get one for cheap ...

Quote Originally Posted by brandonbeeb
    its not under warranty, cause its my fault. im just wondering if it would be cheaper to buy a new one
    I think it would be cheaper to buy another one. After shippin, maby a service charge, reconeing charge,shipping,+ the waiting.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

depends.. i mean rf arent that expensive its not liek spending 400-600 for one subs.. so yeah ...

Or duct tape over them. Sell it at a flea market. And buy you some fusion audio.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

fox are you rocking the fusions? how you likeing them.
    i might just buy some jl's
    TheJ original quote

Yep rockin tha fusions I have two fusion 15' powerplants in a ported box in my explorer. Ive have some fusion power plant 10's in a ford lightning and by far thats the best sounding system ive had. In my exploere i had to buy a mp3 player so my radio wouldnt skip when it hits. Im very satasfied with them.Im bout probly one twelve jona lamoe(spelling?) for the trunk of my sti.

What kinda JL you thinkin bout
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

im thinking of going maybe with one 12 instead of the two 10's just so i can save weight. when i had my subs out in the summer my car felt so much faster. it was kinda scary
    TheJ original quote

Have a clue name brand and type you wana go with?
    I have a masive audio amp and a deka audio battry built on my box.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.