diamond plate floor mats - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on diamond plate floor mats within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by nixgame22 I actually have a whole set cut specifically for a wrx, with the "STI" logo laser ...

Quote Originally Posted by nixgame22
    I actually have a whole set cut specifically for a wrx, with the "STI" logo laser cut on the front mats, that I got with the car when I bought it. I'm willing to let them go $75.00 shipped.

Heck, if anything you could cut the STI part out, and use it on a sub box or something nifty...

nick
    I seen some from a google image search. That look prety good.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I dont like to hate on what other people think is cool, because in time they all realise how stupid it was. I just want to save you a little time by letting you know any serious car person is going to make fun of your rice. if you dont like carpet mats then i would recomend rubber ones from subaru.

but its your car if you want to infect it with that crap.

and why would someone be selling such cool metal floormats with sti logos cut into them? well they figured it out.

Luke
    I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12