Wagon Premium Package?

This is a discussion on Wagon Premium Package? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was looking online and saw that the new 06 wrx wagon has the premium package available. Does anyone know ...

Wagon Premium Package?

I was looking online and saw that the new 06 wrx wagon has the premium package available.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to have the heated seats/mirrors/wipers installed in an 04 wagon, and about how much it would cost?

I really wanted it when I got the car but unfortunately subaru didn'd think wagon owners would need it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't think that the seats would be that hard to install, and neither would the mirrors. You just need to get your hands on the seats and mirrors and wire them up to a switch. Theoretically it's easy

As for the heated wipers, you'd need a new windshield that has the heating elements in them because that's how Subaru does heated "wipers" kind of like on the back windshielf where there is a swiggly line of the defroster element where the wiper rests.
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.