leather seats
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on leather seats within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; do u guys know any people who would sell leather seats for a rex...or cover a seat with leather...cause i ...

leather seats

do u guys know any people who would sell leather seats for a rex...or cover a seat with leather...cause i think black leather looks so hot....im sure nobody will know about this but i thought it was worth a shot

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

oh crap wrong forum...

Leatherseats.com
    Catskinz also have some.
    TJSUPE

Thumbs up WRX Leather Seats

Check out www.atd1.com. I purchased my custom leather kit from them for my '02 WRX. I was extremely satisfied with the company and they were very knowledgable about helping me design my kit. I did a custom 2-tone interior and it looks awesome...fits like factory. They were also able to hook me up with a local installation facility. I got my kit for a really good price...$650 plus shipping for the kit and it was only $100 to 2-tone it...totally worth it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.