window air leak
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on window air leak within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; right where i circled im getting a lot of noise from the wind outside, i noticed in the door drain ...

window air leak

right where i circled im getting a lot of noise from the wind outside, i noticed in the door drain there is a thick plastic piece to keep presure so no wind comes in, but in my case its not putting enough, has anyone had this problem? i cant think of any easy logical ways to fix this without clogging up the drain, the noise is getting close to unbearable without music on, any help is very appriciated
    thanks,
    _Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails window.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

with the door closed roll the window down a bit and then roll it back up.. It's what I do pretty much everytime i get in my car
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

ive tried that but it doesnt help, the only way it goes away is if i put a good amount of pressure on that spot with my two fingers..any other suggestions?

I can usually give the window a good push and it will go away for a few hours.... Maybe try rolling the window half way down and then pushing on it.....

ill give that a try...i just had to get my windsheild replaced cause it was cracked, after i got it back it seemed to had gotten worse, so i think something shifted and i might need to make some device to attach to that plastic piece inside the drain to push it out farther

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.