Guages/Pods ?

This is a discussion on Guages/Pods ? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok so I have an 06 wrx and I'm looking to put some pods and some gauges in my car. ...

Registered User ParklandsFinest's Avatar

Guages/Pods ?

Ok so I have an 06 wrx and I'm looking to put some pods and some gauges in my car. My first question is, does defi make a set of green gauges that would match the WRX gauges? Secondly does anyone know of a place to get the whole gauge cluster that fits where the oem goes but has the two gauge pods on the side?

I'm basically looking for a good gauge set up, something easy to see that matches my interior and does'nt look like ricey crap.

THanks guys.
    '91 Legacy (RIP)
    '82 VW Rabbit (Under Construction)
    '06 Impreza WRX (Daily Hotness)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The green Defi gauges you are looking for are called the "LINK-Meter". Check here: http://www.defi-shop.com/product/meter/meter_top.html

Unfortunately Defi does not manufacture any sort of bezel that can be placed around OEM gauge cluster. They only make a triple meter hood that goes where your clock is, and they also offer swivel cups that can be attached virutally anywhere via double-sided tape.

Since the LINK gauges are 52mm you should be able to pick up an Autometer gauge bezel that fits around your steering column. It'll look alot more flush and OEM-like, compared to the Defi swivel cups. Here's a link for the autometer bezel:

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop...f142b8d23e8bd2
    04' STi (Silver/Silver)
    My Car