boost gauge position
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on boost gauge position within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My dealer installed boost gauge annoys the hell out of me... it is nearly right in front of my gas ...

boost gauge position

My dealer installed boost gauge annoys the hell out of me... it is nearly right in front of my gas gauge, and I am not real swift in the remembering to buy gas department sometimes. I need to see the gauge. Does anybody know if the boost gauge is easy to move? I'd like to tweak it over a little so it obscures the bottom of the tach instead of the gas and temp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

boost guage

Its not too hard to move. Do a search on here for boost guage install. I put mine in a couple of years ago using the tutorial here and can't quite remember the particulars. I put mine on the right side.

Yeah I installed mine on the right side of the column, so it's only blocking the redline numbers on the tach. Works great. It should be easy to move it. Just pop the bottm of the column off (might be a screw), and then take the two screws out from underneath that are holding the top part of the column on and you should be able to lift it up enough to unscrew it and move it over. Not sure how the stock gauge is wired up with the vacuum line and all so I am not positive.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.