So I got an Omori mechanical boost gauge and it has two T fittings. One is plastic and is more "Y" shaped and the other is metallic. I'm assuming they're the same thing and I can use one or the other. I checked the directions and it only calls for one fitting. Am I missing anything? Thanks.