LED's?

This is a discussion on LED's? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I read stuff on Nasioc about this but nobody answered my question so here we go guys... "Ok, I have ...

LED's?

I read stuff on Nasioc about this but nobody answered my question
    so here we go guys...

"Ok, I have an 02 WRX...how do I take out the 5mm LEDs behind the A/C controls...and also, how can I take out the 3mm bulbs in my six disk changer...I am getting LEDs for them all...I can access them and take everything out except the bulbs...so do they pop out or twist our or what?...thanks...email me if you want"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ian
    I could be wrong but they should just pull out, I think they are the wedge style bulbs. Try useing a pair of needle nose pliers and be careful not to crush them

look on scoobymods,,, I think there is a tutorial on how to change the interior light color and it shows how to take out all of those lights
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

No, those guys only put those little rubber things on, I already tore mine off and am getting sick of them being orange...I was actually wondering if the lights behind the six disc changer could be removed...like the actual lights...they aren't wedges I don't think, and I know I can take out wedges, and I think I might do that, but the non wedge's, how the heck do those get out (behind the cd player buttons)