i was thinking of getting this gps

This is a discussion on i was thinking of getting this gps within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i've searched over and over and found out that magellan is one of the best navi's out there. unfortunately i ...

i was thinking of getting this gps

i've searched over and over and found out that magellan is one of the best navi's out there. unfortunately i do not have over $1k to spend on the flip out dvd's that hangle mp3's and all that other good stuff, so i looked at this one. unfortunately i will not pay $1k for this product as well and i will wait it out until it drops in price. the magellan 760 is around $800 so i will wait and see how it works. does anyone have any experiences with this gps? thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails getProdImage.jpg  
    chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

chris

3.5" is pretty damn small to look at while you're driving, IMO. I would think at least 5.5" would be necessary.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

i saw it in person, and imo, its display is just enough size because it will be pointed toward the driver, me. thanks for the input though. i was looking at the lowrance 500c b4. it had a 5" display, but it looked too big. also, i realize that it should be smaller since it will be coming from the front windshield. if ppl get the popouts from the radio, then 5" should be the minimum. once again, my opinion.
    chris

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Look into the Garmin SPC330. It's a heck of a lot cheaper, has a brighter display and is a lot easier to use. I sell ton's of them and customers love them.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.