I had an idea today

This is a discussion on I had an idea today within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Alright so I had this great idea today. I never use my stock headunit I've probably turned it on maybe ...

I had an idea today

Alright so I had this great idea today.

I never use my stock headunit I've probably turned it on maybe 3 times. So I was thinking that it would be pretty cool to have a screen in place of the stock headunit that could display data such as boost, egt, a/f ratio etc. Is there any kind of computer set up on the market that does something like this? I looked at some of the carputer threads but most of them seemed to be primarily for music and what not and seemed incredibly complex.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    Alright so I had this great idea today.
    What a great accomplishment.

Look on ebay you can find anything there. Even if your not comfortable buying through them you could compare products and find out what you want and get it somewhere else.

I Support ClubWRX
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Ahh thats what I was looking for Thanks
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

http://www.zeitronix.com/index.html

also check out the greddy eo1 i can probably get the screen to fit into that space.
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!