Grounding Mod?

This is a discussion on Grounding Mod? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Okay i have looked on scoobymods for this and i found one thread but it really did not go in ...

Grounding Mod?

Okay i have looked on scoobymods for this and i found one thread but it really did not go in detail to where all the stock grounding are. i dont want to buy a kit because i have soem really nice connectors i will be using (Streetwires Inter-Lok RTI0) but anyways im going to be using 0 guage wire . maybe a to big but i takes out the use of muil use ofr 4 guage. everywhere. im an audio nut. but wat i was wondering is any one knew where allt he ground points where. and many the lenth of wire to go there.. i have seen the kits and wire is just strung everywhere and in my opinion it look sloppy... thanx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by aznburn210
    Okay i have looked on scoobymods for this and i found one thread but it really did not go in detail to where all the stock grounding are. i dont want to buy a kit because i have soem really nice connectors i will be using (Streetwires Inter-Lok RTI0) but anyways im going to be using 0 guage wire . maybe a to big but i takes out the use of muil use ofr 4 guage. everywhere. im an audio nut. but wat i was wondering is any one knew where allt he ground points where. and many the lenth of wire to go there.. i have seen the kits and wire is just strung everywhere and in my opinion it look sloppy... thanx

youre trying to eliminate all of the ground points for just one ?!!?!

The reason you didnt find too many threads on it is because it wont work (too lazy to go into it further)
    - Local Riceist

im not trying to put one ims orry for not explainng.. btu im trying to replace all of them with 1 gauge wire.. instead of having manye of them running over the top of the engien and whatever i rather it look more stock .. . manye of the kits have one exxcess point where this with honda engines are called the big 3... 1..engine to tranny. ...2. engine to frame.. and battery ground to frame... added this with a bigger battery allows for less dimming head lights and smoother start up .. i have done this on my crv before but the wrx engien has more grounds points whih i am not quite too sure where all of them are..

Quote Originally Posted by aznburn210
    im not trying to put one ims orry for not explainng.. btu im trying to replace all of them with 1 gauge wire.. instead of having manye of them running over the top of the engien and whatever i rather it look more stock .. . manye of the kits have one exxcess point where this with honda engines are called the big 3... 1..engine to tranny. ...2. engine to frame.. and battery ground to frame... added this with a bigger battery allows for less dimming head lights and smoother start up .. i have done this on my crv before but the wrx engien has more grounds points whih i am not quite too sure where all of them are..
    This might help Show off Your Grounding Mod!
    - Local Riceist

thank you very much ...