The Evolution of a Sound System: Custom Fiberglass Work (pics) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on The Evolution of a Sound System: Custom Fiberglass Work (pics) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Speedette Beautiful pics man! I hope my bf (magikman) doesn't see this thread though because I bet ...

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Beautiful pics man! I hope my bf (magikman) doesn't see this thread though because I bet he'd want a similar set-up for his vette!!! Always with the mods...
    Thanks! If he want's some custom work done, I'll take care of him...

Quote Originally Posted by ej20fan
    Nice.

Love the amps, it's rare to see someone actually use equipment of that caliber in a driven vehicle, and i like the simple layout of the trunk. Very clean setup...so how does it sound??

Do you have any internal conflicts sporting those italian bad-boys in that Domestic V-8?? j/k

Thanks! You know your sh!t ej20fan! It's funny, when your average person sees the amps they all say the same thing, "Audison...? Never hearduv'um..." <---They give me a look like that. It's pretty funny. The system sounds great, but I can't wait 'till the Focal K2P's come in for the doors... I'm sure I'll get plenty of, " Focal...?"

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats realy nice work. Great job!
    I'm gonna be mad if it turns out to be TWill in a wig..
    www.xoticmotorsports.com
    www.guysracing.org

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I actually have Focals in my GF's car with Arc amps, and 3 JL W6 10" (AE's). The Audisons are great amps, but I've got to warn you... even though they are distributed by the same company, and are the amp of choice for all that is Focal... the Audison's don't even begin to push the envelope of the Focals. They're very smooth amps, and extremely clean, but lack some punch IMO. Try something a little more ballsy like the MMATS (awesome and rare U.S. made amps), or if you like'em high and bright...Zapco! AlsoEither way, make sure you've got your Dynamat/Silencer, lots of foam tape and an RTA ready to tune it up.....but in the end, I know you'll make a great choice in speakers (Dynaudio )

p.s.: if you can, I highly recommend going for the 3-way components. Trust me...you'll never go back to regular components after hearing those.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

I Support ClubWRX
    I wish I didn't care about my trunk space. I've been so tempted to do a full 'glass trunk enclosure for so long now...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12