Drivers floormat
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Drivers floormat within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; You know how your right foot wears a spot in the floormat right under the pedals? I'm trying to find ...

Drivers floormat

You know how your right foot wears a spot in the floormat right under the pedals? I'm trying to find a small floormat to put there so I don't ruin my floormats. I tried buying a set of cheap floormats, but the back seat mats were too big. Anybody know where I could get a small back seat floormat for this purpose? Preferably close to the interior color. =)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Get carpet samples from Home Depot- that's what I did- they even match the interior- you can cut them to size, but I left mine the same size as the floor mats so they would be completely protected.

I get my floormats from here...

Floormats
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

You get floormats to cover the floormats?

On the subject of floormats- those rubber ones by Subaru look good and sturdy.. I was thinking of using those for the winter and those aluminum ones for the summer.

The rubber ones are fine but they tend to move around a-bit and gets pushed under the clutch. They should have put a peg for those as well.

yeah i have the OEM rubber mats too and they SHOULD have a peg for them...but i just put them over the stock carpet ones...sometimes its a little cramped but they don't move around as much...

wili

I remember reading about someone making a piece for the OEM rubber mats to help the stay in place. But I don't remember where I saw it... and I'm too lazy to look for it right now. But basically it was a string that was threaded thru to loop over the peg. Hope that helps.

It's stock... honest it is.

?wana race?

yup, that would be the one

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.