Drivers floormat

This is a discussion on Drivers floormat within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; You know how your right foot wears a spot in the floormat right under the pedals? I'm trying to find ...

Drivers floormat

You know how your right foot wears a spot in the floormat right under the pedals? I'm trying to find a small floormat to put there so I don't ruin my floormats. I tried buying a set of cheap floormats, but the back seat mats were too big. Anybody know where I could get a small back seat floormat for this purpose? Preferably close to the interior color. =)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Get carpet samples from Home Depot- that's what I did- they even match the interior- you can cut them to size, but I left mine the same size as the floor mats so they would be completely protected.

I get my floormats from here...

Floormats
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

You get floormats to cover the floormats?

On the subject of floormats- those rubber ones by Subaru look good and sturdy.. I was thinking of using those for the winter and those aluminum ones for the summer.

The rubber ones are fine but they tend to move around a-bit and gets pushed under the clutch. They should have put a peg for those as well.

yeah i have the OEM rubber mats too and they SHOULD have a peg for them...but i just put them over the stock carpet ones...sometimes its a little cramped but they don't move around as much...

wili

I remember reading about someone making a piece for the OEM rubber mats to help the stay in place. But I don't remember where I saw it... and I'm too lazy to look for it right now. But basically it was a string that was threaded thru to loop over the peg. Hope that helps.

It's stock... honest it is.

?wana race?

yup, that would be the one