Steering Gauge Pod

This is a discussion on Steering Gauge Pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I dropped my steering column off with a local that does custom fiberglass work he is going to make me ...

Steering Gauge Pod

I dropped my steering column off with a local that does custom fiberglass work he is going to make me a pod on the steering column for my defi d gauge will post pics as soon as i get it back.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm curious, post those pics right away.
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Brents
    I'm curious, post those pics right away.
    Well he is in school rght now he is making about 10 different ones right now he said he shoudl have it done by late november.. here is some of his work

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123614349

Let me know what you need made.. if anything he can do almost anything might take alittle but quality is what he cares most about..

mine is goign to be on the left side where the sti one is except it will be molded and look very clean compared to the metal screw on bracket i have seen. couldnt put it in the middle do to the DRL switch.

I've seen the instrument bezel pods for the WRX that fit two gauges, but I'd love to have one that had a single smaller pod on the left side that would hold the stock boost gauge.
    Gilligan