Set up audio/video for my STI!

This is a discussion on Set up audio/video for my STI! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; New to the whole thing, bit overwhelmed. Have a budget of about 4-5K for the works, audio/video/cool things i dont ...

Set up audio/video for my STI!

New to the whole thing, bit overwhelmed.

Have a budget of about 4-5K for the works, audio/video/cool things i dont know about but need.

Def want a center console screen and really high quality sound. Beyond that Im flexible.

That said what would u want in ur car and why?

Thanks in advance,
    Evan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if you have a budget of 4-5k you should go with the Pioneer AVIC-D1 double din screen and a Polk Audio db5250 componet set up. if you want bass id go with the jl audio w7 and a jl amp. itll sound amazing
    go to http://www.crutchfield.com they have a good selection of car audio equipment

Well you can go to crutchfield and pay way too much or you can go to places that are listed in the sticky above and spend quite a bit less. That way with that enormous chunk of money you have you can make it last longer. I agree with the JL W7 its crazy nice and JL amps are nice too. I have no experience with polk speakers so I'm not sure but the people on this board tend to like MBQuart speakers or Focal. I went with some JL Audio XR series components in the front and some coaxials int he back. I would say stick with all JL Amps cause I hear they are awesome and maybe some Focal speakers the really high grade ones.

spend the 4-5 on STi Stage 3 Turbo Kit Upgrade