Where can I get a normal impreza din pocket?

This is a discussion on Where can I get a normal impreza din pocket? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently installed an Alpine 9845 from crutchfield and love it, but the included din pocket is kinda cheesy. I ...

Where can I get a normal impreza din pocket?

I recently installed an Alpine 9845 from crutchfield and love it, but the included din pocket is kinda cheesy. I saw the forester pocket with the flip cover, but it requires modification and the silver door seems to bright for the somewhat darker trim on the 05 model. Where can I get a regular impreza din pocket, like the one that comes with the RS models(with the single din receivers)?

Any help is appreciated, thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Straight from the dealer
    - Local Riceist

Ian
    http://subaruwrxparts.com/ they have them, but there site is down for the weekend, there doing inventory

scoobvee, <3 the avatar.

btw, anyone have a part # for this?

I finally got around to installing my WRX 6-disc head unit into my fiancee's 05 RS. I swiped the DIN pocket in the process and installed it in my WRX under my Pioneer head unit. The only number on the pocket that I figure can be the part number is >PP=DT20< (yes it has a carrot on each side). There are also some Japanese characters on the top and bottom, but I'm pretty much unilingual. The back of the pocket also has a "B1" in addition to the up arrow indicating the installation orientation.

So my girl has a 6-disc head unit and she is happy and the hideous opening into the guts of my dash is all closed up. Win-win situation
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.