Headrests are done

This is a discussion on Headrests are done within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well, I figured I'd do it, and if it sucked it'd only cost me a few bucks. I like the ...

Headrests are done

Well, I figured I'd do it, and if it sucked it'd only cost me a few bucks. I like the outcome, but I was hoping for smaller lettering. But from ~20' back you can't really read it, just notice something on the headrest. I think I'm gonna switch one out and put something else on it, but haven't decided what yet. Quality is amazing for $10.95 each. Here's a few pics. They're at night so kinda crappy, but what ya think?

Sonic Yellow Snow Cone
    My Mods
    "Is that your dog sled?" "I'm standing next to it."
    Quote from TFATF-4 Anchorage Drift

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by god910
    Well, I figured I'd do it, and if it sucked it'd only cost me a few bucks. I like the outcome, but I was hoping for smaller lettering. But from ~20' back you can't really read it, just notice something on the headrest. I think I'm gonna switch one out and put something else on it, but haven't decided what yet. Quality is amazing for $10.95 each. Here's a few pics. They're at night so kinda crappy, but what ya think?

Damn for only $11 thats one h3ll of a deal. Did you get it done at an upholstery shop?
    03 PSM WRX(Herbie)- Deceased
    05 PSM STI(Angus)- New numbers coming soon!

Pics and Mods

Yeah, it's a local shop that does emboidery, custom T-shirts, etc... They use a computer and all they do is make an image file, set the fabric and a backer down (so it has a more solid base) load what ever color or thread you want and start it up.
    Sonic Yellow Snow Cone
    My Mods
    "Is that your dog sled?" "I'm standing next to it."
    Quote from TFATF-4 Anchorage Drift