Fiberglass enclosure

This is a discussion on Fiberglass enclosure within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys im interested in building my own enclosure for 2 10' subs and a holder for my amp, does ...

Fiberglass enclosure

Hey guys im interested in building my own enclosure for 2 10' subs and a holder for my amp, does anyone no of any place to get materials or instructions on how to do this or any web pages with plans, thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

u can get fiberglass at any home improvement center
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

does anyone no of any sites that show examples? id rather try n do this then pay someone to do it, learn something along the way

2nd link isnt working

try here
    real good site.
    "Give a man a gun and he is a hero. Give a man two and he is a god!"

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    If you're local to L.A., stop by the Woodland Hills Circuit City, and I'll help you out. Won't do the actual for free, but will be glad to help you make a puchase list, and guide you through it if you want to make it yourself. It really boils down to the type of finish you want on the box, and how strong it need to be. If you're going to cover it with carpet... piece of cake. If you plan on painting it, it'll be a little harder. CF...man you're in for some serious drama.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.