Pink Dash Lights

This is a discussion on Pink Dash Lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My niece just bought a silver 2002 RS and wants to change the dash lights. I changed mine to blue ...

Pink Dash Lights

My niece just bought a silver 2002 RS and wants to change the dash lights. I changed mine to blue in my WRX using LEDs from Ledtronics. She wants pink, but if I can't find pink she wants purple or blue.

I changed the lights almost three years ago, so I don't know whats out there for options. Is Ledtronics still the only place to get LEDs that don't require soldering that fit into the dash? If so, do they sell pink? Ledtronics doesn't.

Before I bought LEDs, I purchase bulb condoms. They were too light of a blue for me so I never used them. I was thinking since the blue condoms were light blue, maybe the red condoms will be pink-ish. Anyone know?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by verbal
    My niece just bought a silver 2002 RS and wants to change the dash lights. I changed mine to blue in my WRX using LEDs from Ledtronics. She wants pink, but if I can't find pink she wants purple or blue.

I changed the lights almost three years ago, so I don't know whats out there for options. Is Ledtronics still the only place to get LEDs that don't require soldering that fit into the dash? If so, do they sell pink? Ledtronics doesn't.

Before I bought LEDs, I purchase bulb condoms. They were too light of a blue for me so I never used them. I was thinking since the blue condoms were light blue, maybe the red condoms will be pink-ish. Anyone know?
    try this...http://www.autolumination.com/

honestly get the red bulb covers and only use one per light and it will turn out pink... I had to take mine back apart and double up on the covers because it looked too pink
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up