04 wrx in dash 6 disc

This is a discussion on 04 wrx in dash 6 disc within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I love my car, but I think the worst part about it is the controls for the cd player. It ...

04 wrx in dash 6 disc

I love my car, but I think the worst part about it is the controls for the cd player. It has a square that you have to turn to switch tracks, but is there anything that they make where you can replace that little switch?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    I hate that too, Id love to kno if there was something to fix that, but I bet there isnt.
    Bump for finding answer.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Uncle Lewie, on your stage 2 cobb did you see a big jump in performance and also is your gas mileage about the same?

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Surge
    Uncle Lewie, on your stage 2 cobb did you see a big jump in performance and also is your gas mileage about the same?
    O yea, the power is unreal from stock to stage 2. I did it all at once and it was awesome. My gas mileage is about the same, get like 300 to a tank (im also a 4eat). But when I have a heavy foot and am in the boost its only like 240.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's