Beeping from inside the cabin?

This is a discussion on Beeping from inside the cabin? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So my car is a bone stock 05 wagon with the security upgrade. About 3 weeks ago, I picked it ...

Beeping from inside the cabin?

So my car is a bone stock 05 wagon with the security upgrade. About 3 weeks ago, I picked it up from the dealer (fender was repainted) and as we were driving home we heard the car beep 2 or three times in the span of 5 min, and then it stopped. I never heard it again until today. It beep once more. What the hell is that? I did a search for beeping and came up with nothin. The first time, we were driving on the freeway and to day I was doing 40 on a street, nothing out of the ordinary.

It's definitely an electronic beep of some sort, kind of like when an airplane beeps so you can take off your seat belt. I'm stumped.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

is it the alarm beep? Like the same one that beeps when you hit the lock switch on your keys? I know the buttons are mega sensitive, you might just be hitting that and not realizing it.
    My poor tranny!... someone sell me an aspen white 06 sti.

Mods