Autometer Nexus
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Autometer Nexus within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; anyone see these? i really liek the way these look they are very much liek the defi bf series but ...

Autometer Nexus

anyone see these? i really liek the way these look they are very much liek the defi bf series but i liek the fact i can program them and also get them in green .. what do you guys think of them .. think its worth it?/

http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugeop.aspx?sid=42

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They are sweet and seksy!!! I dig the logging feature, too.
    I wasn't planning on doing any mods but now I so want to add the center dash pod it's not even funny.
    Blobeye Syndicate #1337
    man vs technology blog
    MvT@YouTube

they are sweet too.. and they come with a sweet price tag 265 for the boost gauge... and 215 for the controller

Sweet price? I dont think so the gauges would cost more than my utec did. now i understand gauges are expensive, I am getting the defi links.

but 260 for one gauge and 200 for the controller is just insane boost gauges are usualy the simple cheep ones what are the pyrometers gonna cost?

if you think they are cool buy em, I have never really liked autometers products, all those choices and nothing looks even close to stock on any car. perhaps that is the point of the nexus, to always fit in. the defi gauges match my car exact, are the most functional for the price and have most features of the nexus.

luke
    I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

A definite plus is that they come in 52mm so we can put them in a a-pillar pod without porting the holes. I'll be getting these either before or after my turbo install
    03 PSM WRX(Herbie)- Deceased
    05 PSM STI(Angus)- New numbers coming soon!

Pics and Mods

I've had them for about 5 months. boost and egt. Nice to look at and they even work!

pic in green but they have a bunch of other color backgrounds.
    Last edited by WRXelent; 03-25-2010 at 02:30 PM.
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

nice.. yeah im looking into them but for that price thats a little much but the bf series defi are around there too...

I had the full intention of getting the BF Defi gauges, but I was told that these were better. I knew the installer knew more about them than me, so I went with his advice and i'm happy with them. Also I went with the bezel instead of the pod as not to advertise. I live in NJ
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

i have the defi bf links and i love em. especially because they are 60mm and very easy to read. and there are a lot of options that you have with the defi gauges (shiftlights, data display, HUD's, etc). i believe they are a higher quality product than autometer gauges, ive had both ( although not the nexus). just my .02
    335whp & 320 wtq on 93 oct
    stg 4 = too much power for my tranny
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2125080

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.