04/05 Glow Gauges?? Need help

This is a discussion on 04/05 Glow Gauges?? Need help within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am wondering if there is any glow gauges available for the 04-05 WRX? Does the 02-03 fit the 04-05? ...

04/05 Glow Gauges?? Need help

I am wondering if there is any glow gauges available for the 04-05 WRX? Does the 02-03 fit the 04-05? I have found the speedhut ones and I liked them, but didn't have 04-05 listed as an option. I have some reverse gauges on my eclipse right now and absolutely love them and was wondering if there was any available for the WRX. I am just trying to bookmark and price every single mod for the WRX so i know how much to save up. thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

http://www.procarparts.com/store-det...=onlinestoreDB I would LOVE it if 02-03 gauges fit 04-05. check these bad boys out.

Those are nice too. anyone know for sure if gauges on 02-03 is different than 04-05?

2004 has tach in middle.
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg