thing between both visors?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on thing between both visors? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; this is jsut a random question ive always wondered, what is that little plastic piece between thevisors, that folds down ...

thing between both visors?

this is jsut a random question ive always wondered, what is that little plastic piece between thevisors, that folds down like the visors, but is real short?..is it supposed to be the same thing as a visor if the sun is in a weird spot?..im guessingthats it, even though it does next to nothing imo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yep, it's another sun visor. Doesn't do anything for me either, but I have the greatest pair of shades known to man. I can look right into the sun with the sun glasses on.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkmonkey56
    Yep, it's another sun visor. Doesn't do anything for me either, but I have the greatest pair of shades known to man. I can look right into the sun with the sun glasses on.
    work for nasa do ya ?
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

I think it also eliminates glare in the rear view mirror at night when the dome light is on.
    "You have a sunburn, mmm, like chokolada, ahhh, it's you, me and Pina Colada."

I think who ever designed my glasses did That's funny about the dome light. I'll have to see if that works. Not sure how you found that out though.

its there for replacing with a radar detector.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

The real function for it is what was said above. to block the glare from the dome light on your rear view mirror.

if you take it off and turn it around so that it opens in the other direction it works MUCH better...instructions on scoobymods...takes about 5 minutes.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Ian
    Yep sun visor, I think it works 3 times out of the year if your lucky

it works out pretty good for mounting electronics. I have a Blitz powermeter and a Boost controler i'm in the process of mounting like so;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrxblitz.jpg  
    Last edited by Rice Boi; 10-12-2005 at 02:49 PM.
    HKW

Quote Originally Posted by Rice Boi
    it works out pretty good for mounting electronics. I have a Blitz powermeter and a Boost controler i'm in the process of mounting like so;
    that IS pretty neat
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

Almost right about the dome light thing. It keeps glare out of the mirror when the other interior lights are on (the ones directly over the mirror). It isn't functional as a sun visor unfortunately.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I used mine to mount my WRX badging off of the trunk. I think i might turn it around like blarg mentioned before. Sorry to hijack but i also added the Impreza badging to the front of the cup holder area (kind of hard to see with the flash).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails edit (3).jpg  
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04
    I used mine to mount my WRX badging off of the trunk. I think i might turn it around like blarg mentioned before. Sorry to hijack but i also added the Impreza badging to the front of the cup holder area (kind of hard to see with the flash).

You should mount your turbo timer like so; a little hard to see, I dremeled a slot for it so it sits flush with the trim. It took me like 15min with the trim off. Looks almost OEM on mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AGF00146.JPG  
    HKW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.