Gauge/gauge pod question

This is a discussion on Gauge/gauge pod question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Got some gauges offa ebay a while back and have yet to install them because I want to find the ...

Gauge/gauge pod question

Got some gauges offa ebay a while back and have yet to install them because I want to find the right pod. I want to get a 3 gauge a-pillar pod, but I'm not sure which ones have the most oem looking fitment. I was thinking it might be fun to go get some fiber glass and build my own, and make it unique, but I know it takes a whole crap load of sanding. I've seen a few pics of gauge pods that looked pretty sweet, but I am up for any suggestions.

Also, I got an air/fuel ratio gauge, and am curious if there is a way to install them after the stock o2 sensor is removed (downpipe), or is there another one to wire it to? Or should I sell the bastard and step up to wideband? I'm a noob in this department, so if theres another o2 sensor I don't know about, lemme know.
    My poor tranny!... someone sell me an aspen white 06 sti.

Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bumpity bump

Mods

I had a air/fuel on my old corolla without a wideband and it didn't work well at all, just a bunch of flashing lights most the time. Anyway I don't have any personal experience with these gauge pods but I plan on getting them because they have a option of painting them tan like stock interior. http://www.gaugepods.com/subaru.html
    Andrew

Never quit. Never do the expected. Never follow.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/wrxrolla

Guess I'll get a wideband, sucks they are so expensive though. Any other suggestions on a good gauge to get? I already have a boost gauge and an oil pressure gauge.

Mods