Where to hide the brain?

This is a discussion on Where to hide the brain? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello.. So I got a indash system for my car. I took the stock deck out, and noticed there aren't ...

Where to hide the brain?

Hello..

So I got a indash system for my car. I took the stock deck out, and noticed there aren't a lot of room inside. I got a Pioneer Indash, and lots of wire. Is there any technique or something so I can put all the wires and the brain in other than just force everything in?

Basically, if I put the brain in, I can't stuff the wirings in. If I put the wiring first, I can't put the brain in. Also, I have a empty pocket and that would take some space too.

Any pictorials?!
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im assuming you mean an indash screen. I have my brain (the one for the dvd player) underneath the seat. ill post pics of my system when it is done
    2005 PSM WRX

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I'll try to compile some pictorials next time a suby stops by. I have one for a radio install on an STI, I can throw that out...but in regards to your situation, pull the passenger seat out to give you room, and then mount the brain under the passegner seat, under the carpet.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.