Anyone have this deck? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Anyone have this deck? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 05WRX0704 http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JVC-ARSENA-K...QQcmdZViewItem why do you suppose the gigmp3 section in this description has a ? next to ...

Quote Originally Posted by 05WRX0704
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JVC-ARSENA-K...QQcmdZViewItem

why do you suppose the gigmp3 section in this description has a ? next to it..anyone know for sure if this works and how it works (like what software you must use, etc)
    i cant remember where i read it, but i read a review of the deck, and you can use regular dvd authoring software [nero was used in the review i believe], but you have to set certain settings, none which i found to be out of the ordinary. i will look to see if i can find the review again.

chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just saw Arman play a couple weeks ago here in Houston, he was pretty good......not my favorite but good for sure.

i guess i can find the **** on ebay its not a big deal...cf doesnt have the 6160 that i see anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by bumaself
    i cant remember where i read it, but i read a review of the deck, and you can use regular dvd authoring software [nero was used in the review i believe], but you have to set certain settings, none which i found to be out of the ordinary. i will look to see if i can find the review again.

chris
    i hvae nero and roxio platinum newest...both full editions...and a generic 8x dvd burner

cf doesnt have the 6160 that i see anyhow.
    neither does best buy . I really hope that i can install the radio this weekend. I have to go to the dealership so i can buy the center gauge pod to install it in.

chris

Quote Originally Posted by Houstonwrx
    I just saw Arman play a couple weeks ago here in Houston, he was pretty good......not my favorite but good for sure.
    he is pretty much my favorite...now i have ALL his music, but i miss him live by like a weekend eVERYTIME i go to vegas

neither does best buy . I really hope that i can install the radio this weekend. I have to go to the dealership so i can buy the center gauge pod to install it in.

chris
    why do you have to go to the dealership to buy it? cant you buy it off ebay or something?

EDIT: i cant find WRX dash kits on ebay? i type in wrx dash kit and get all kinds of ricer trim
    Last edited by 05WRX0704; 08-25-2005 at 09:50 AM.

yea, but the one i was gonna buy someone ended up bidding like 70 bucks for it, and they go for like 50-60 at a dealership, so i can just drive down there and pick it up. i got a friend that lives kinda close to the dealership, so when i go visit her, i will just stop by and pick one up.

chris

Don't you hate that, I always seem to be a weekend off of seeing someone I can't see around here. So I take it he is in Vegas a lot, we used to get a lot of good djs down here in Houston but that went away, now we do every now and then, saw Bad Boy Bill last weekend, haven't seen him in like three years. Paul Van Dyke is my favorite, and tiesto as well.

yea, but the one i was gonna buy someone ended up bidding like 70 bucks for it, and they go for like 50-60 at a dealership, so i can just drive down there and pick it up. i got a friend that lives kinda close to the dealership, so when i go visit her, i will just stop by and pick one up.

chris
    how much does a damn dash kit cost for the WRX???? arent they normally like 15 bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Houstonwrx
    Don't you hate that, I always seem to be a weekend off of seeing someone I can't see around here. So I take it he is in Vegas a lot, we used to get a lot of good djs down here in Houston but that went away, now we do every now and then, saw Bad Boy Bill last weekend, haven't seen him in like three years. Paul Van Dyke is my favorite, and tiesto as well.
    i wouldnt say a lot but hes there a couple times a year i think and ive managed to miss him three times.

how much does a damn dash kit cost for the WRX???? arent they normally like 15 bucks?
    dash din conversion kits are usually 15-20 bucks for any car.

chris

so why are you paying 50 bucks? why not just buy one from crutchfield or something? am i missing something?

so why are you paying 50 bucks? why not just buy one from crutchfield or something? am i missing something?
    oh, i am installing it in the center gauge pod, up above where my clock is [my car didnt have the factory gauge pack installed]. the 7" touchscreen i ordered is going in the dash where the stocker is now. i am taking the housing off the monitor and mounting it behind the radio bezel.
    like this:

www.mp3car.com has tutorials and what not. i am prepping my car for the computer i am going to put in there soon

chris
    Last edited by bumaself; 08-25-2005 at 10:28 AM.

oh i see

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12