Interior light change problem,,,

This is a discussion on Interior light change problem,,, within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Alright so I decided to finally change my interior lights to red. I haven't done the gauges yet but I ...

Interior light change problem,,,

Alright so I decided to finally change my interior lights to red. I haven't done the gauges yet but I have a problem with the HVAC lights. So, I unscrewed the HVAC bulbs(there are 2) and I slipped on 1 red light bulb cover on each. They were perfectly fine until the next day when I noticed they were orange, so then I figured that the covers must of slipped off. Well, the next day I unscrew both and I put on 2 new bulb covers on both and it seemed like it was fine until yesterday when they were orange. So, I am wondering if I am doing anything wrong, or if there is something I can do to keep the bulb covers on the bulbs?
    04 WRX Sedan Aspen White ( http://photobucket.com/albums/y257/Mar48)
    Now: Eibach springs - Espelir JGT 500 - MOMO shift knob - painted sides - painted red subaru badge - foglight covers - 18" Linea Limix's powdercoated black
    Next: .... you'll see

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you know...the same thing happend to me, and i know someone else had that problem too.....i had to bulb covers on em a couple times, and theyve been fine ever since.

Maybe put a little bead of super glue on it? It'll hold it on but not obstruct the light because it dries clear. Just a thought.
    2005 CGM STi

^^ I'll try that if I can't get it to stay on by itself
    Last edited by Mar48; 08-24-2005 at 08:47 PM.
    04 WRX Sedan Aspen White ( http://photobucket.com/albums/y257/Mar48)
    Now: Eibach springs - Espelir JGT 500 - MOMO shift knob - painted sides - painted red subaru badge - foglight covers - 18" Linea Limix's powdercoated black
    Next: .... you'll see