XM option?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on XM option? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Any of you (espcially the ones who work at dealerships) if and when subaru will offer factory installed XM as ...

XM option?

Any of you (espcially the ones who work at dealerships) if and when subaru will offer factory installed XM as an option? Seems like every other GM has it now, but subaru doesn't.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They do plan on offering Satellite radio as options in Subaru models, but it most likely is a year or so out before they will do so from what our rep has been told and read in some of their notes.

Navigation will also become available in some of the models (already in the Tribeca), but will not be a retro fit item where you can install it in a 2004 or 2005--they will not make a kit or anything to do so....or at least are not planning on it at this point...probably wont do it anyway just to try to get those really wanting navigation to upgrade to a newer model.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Strange they're taking so long, considering every car maker and their mother is making semi-luxury AWD now. The legacy needs navagation and XM to keep up. I was going to buy one, but I have to wait until they have both.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

I imagine the same time the Navigation is introduced in the Outback and legacy, they will also bring satellite radio. I have actually had a couple people ask me about the XM, but even though it did not have it yet, they still purchased a new Subaru and added it at dealer cost through the company that does most of our radio, dvd, etc upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.