Sex in a small "cockpit"?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sex in a small "cockpit"? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was trying to figure out the best way to have sex inside my WRX Sedan. So far I have ...

Sex in a small "cockpit"?

I was trying to figure out the best way to have sex inside my WRX Sedan. So far I have come up with her in the passenger seat me knealt down with her legs up on my shoulders seat back all the way down. We haven't tried it yet but it seems the only option inside the car. Outside anything other than bending her over the hood or wing really seems impossible. Anyone with a bit more experience would greatly be appreciated. BTW the "Her" is my wife and we still go parking after 18 years of marriage and I don't want to tear anything up except for the usual item.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hmmmm. How about her in the back seat, you in the trunk and utilize the ski passthrough ?

Should've bought the wagon, isfast.
    Old, but not slow.

LOL!!!

Get creative old man j/k

Have you tried same seat position, you on the seat slouching down, her on top? Just set the brake in case she bumps the gear lever. Then there's my favorite of putting both seats all the way forward, leaning them forward, you sit in the middle of the back seat, again slouching forward to get at the proper angle, then, while stradling and facing away from you, she puts a hand on each headrest and, well, you can figure out the rest I hope. Or she could face toward you with a leg into each rear footwell. Hope this helps hehe

Well, I don't have any suggestions; however, when you do figure it out, make sure to treat your new-found position as a neat mod, and post a review on it...maybe some pics too...j/k

You give me hope that when I too am old and decrepit (only kidding), I'll still be adventurous and exciting
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Haha, I never thought I would see this on the boards, but hopefully nobody will regulate! Hehe.

Anyway, back to my suggestion:
    Fold the back seats down, and fold the front seats back. Have her doggy style with right hand on right seat, left hand on left seat supporting herself, you attack from behind.

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I have one word for you: W-A-G-O-N!

i've had some success in the passenger seat, reclined all the way, g/f on bottom. opening the window helps (for her right leg), but negates the benefits of the tint.

i got some rugburn, but hey, if you want to play, you've got to be prepared for the scars.

i will admit, our sedans are hugely lacking in this area. the wagon would be ideal.

dR

i have a wagon! and i would have to say that both my wife and i like being able to fold the back seats down for camping and other outside the house spir of the moment activities!! its like having a bed whenever you want 1..make sure you get the windows tinted tho..it can be imbarrassing..unless you like putting on a show..
    kris

inside is much safe then outside on the car. Remember the fenders are very weak. dont lean on them during any activity or you will have a little ding like me. It was fun while it last but after seeing the ding I dont know

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Speedrat
    Remember or you will have a little ding like me. It was fun while it last but after seeing the ding I dont know
    Sounds like a personal problem to me. Did she complain about your litttle ding?

You guys are wimps. Try it here
    |
    |
    \/

Last edited by smorris; 10-22-2002 at 07:12 PM.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Looks like we got a veteran amongst us!
    smorris - you are no "newb" to the trade...lend us a word from the wise!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I've found that most women prefer my house and a nice big bed- I think if I'm too big to try it in my car- at least this car.

Ive had sex in a damn del sol. Anyone who knows the del sol knows this is no easy task, but if you want anything bad enough, theres always a way to get it to work
    I have an eclipse. It is slow. Please don't hate me for driving such a car, I really want a WRX. Please buy me a WRX, Ill be your friend.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by WishIHadWRX
    Ive had sex in a damn del sol. Anyone who knows the del sol knows this is no easy task, but if you want anything bad enough, theres always a way to get it to work
    Wish, click the link about four posts up, and then tell me about your Del Sol...

Trailboss: Didn't see your response from a while ago. A gentleman doesn't tell, and certainly not as graphically as the previous posts! :cough: lapdance :cough:

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

ahahahahahahah!

...wagon

oh, and not having tinted windows doesn't matter if you fog them up nicely.
    2002 impreza wrx sportwagon 5-spd, aspen white
    very tenderly modified.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.