Sex in a small "cockpit"? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sex in a small "cockpit"? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Personally, the best way that I found is this: You (The Guy) sits in the passenger seat. Her (your Wife) ...

Personally, the best way that I found is this: You (The Guy) sits in the passenger seat. Her (your Wife) sits in your lap, back towards your face. Another way that works well is: Passenger seat goes all the way back, and reclines all the way back. Girl lays down (can either be on her stomach or back) and guy gets on top. Is able to use area where feet normally are (and still are) as leverage.

I like the idea of the doggy style position, never did try that. But when you're 17 and 16 respectively (this was a few years ago) than you don't need to do anything that will attract attention to yourself or car.

Blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up endevour to perceviour

This depends on the cener console option but you could lay both seats back and do a little lazy man (doggy on you side) and meat right behind the e-brake.
    Don't follow me, I'm about to crash

Cool Re: endevour to perceviour

Originally posted by slsuby
    and meat right behind the e-brake.

Whoa!!! talk about graphic!!!
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night"

- Edgar Allan Poe

This post is flame bait.

Any red-blooded American boy can do the nasty in a cigar box if required.

misterx

FINALLY!

I think that this may be the first time the wagon has been proven superior to the sedan! I'll stick to the wagon...you speed freaks can have your sedans and us pimps will keep our wagons

-wili (pimp)

This is the universal position in any car. Go to the front passenger seat. Pull it back ass far back as possible. The guy sits normal, then have your gf sit on top WInk.
    Your Pal,
    Brian Trinidad

Pearl Black 03 Wrx, 5spd, turbo gauge, Spoiler, Progress lowering springs Cusco front and rear sway bars, Gutted uppipe, helix v2 dp, greddy evo catback!

Cool

My WRX is still a virgin! I'm planning on popping that cherry as soon as I get tint.

well this is just further proof that the wagon is clearly the better car
    -Andrew

Registered User platinum scooby's Avatar
    if sex can be had in an mr2, it surely can be had in the wrx without much problem.

but i suppose it depends on your definition of sex. bill clinton sex or the real thing?
    2003 platinum silver wrx
    the only good suv is a dead suv.

SEX IN A CAR.... bad YooYoo man.

A distant relative practices santeria and all that witchcraft mumbo jumbo...anyhoot according to her, sex in a car means bad yooyoo. supposedly you curse your car and bad stuff happens to it. (ie accident, stuff breaks down whatever). Dunno if this is true but worth considering ..

hehe

Plus you lose that new car smell...

Originally posted by jedimaster
    Eew...now that's just gross
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Depends on who, oh, never mind- I'm gonna get myself in trouble

Originally posted by jedimaster
    Good god man...

I have to agree with the removal of the new car smell. It would be different if the seats weren't made of porous fabric. I haven't popped the cherry in my vehicle. I had a friend that popped the cherry on her vehicle, had cloth seats and some inexplicable stains were on the seats that she was never able to get rid of. Also, some weird smell. I pass on "happy time" in the WRX, however the backseat of the Transam is fair game plus, it's got that hump in between the two back seats that make things interesting. It's a little tight but well worth the contortionist act.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.