Has anyone else bought "The Wrap"?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Has anyone else bought "The Wrap"? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; http://www.sportomotoring.com/Result...%20&BrandID=22 I picked mine up last week and I'm very impressed with it. It's "The Club" on steroids. The alarm ...

Has anyone else bought "The Wrap"?

http://www.sportomotoring.com/Result...%20&BrandID=22

I picked mine up last week and I'm very impressed with it. It's "The Club" on steroids. The alarm is super loud, blinking lights are visible even with tint and the unit seems rock solid. I got mine on sale at GI Joe's for $59.99.

A local police department gave away 600 of these to the public one day last week because car thefts were so bad in their city. I didn't make it to pick up a free one, but I feel that the price is worth it.

I know it's not the only answer to car thefts, but in my opinion it along with my alarm and common sense parking tactics, I feel a little more secure than I did with "The Club".

One thing is that the siren is so sensitive that if you arm it before closing your door it can go off (if you slam the door closed).
    Last edited by Just Be; 08-16-2005 at 06:55 PM.
    Duplicolor, "Scratch Fix 2 in 1" Pewter met. #NG GM 490
    is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Never heard of it or seen it until now.

Looks interesting. I had a club and never used it. The siren is a nice touch but everyone ignores them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tarbaj
    Never heard of it or seen it until now.

Looks interesting. I had a club and never used it. The siren is a nice touch but everyone ignores them anyway.
    Well the alarm is more to deafen the would be thief. It's damn loud. If you get into the car without disarming it, it will go off. You can't turn it off fast enough. I can't imagine spending 30 seconds or more in the car with it going off.
    Last edited by Just Be; 08-16-2005 at 06:55 PM.
    Duplicolor, "Scratch Fix 2 in 1" Pewter met. #NG GM 490
    is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.